Monday, August 9, 2010

2010 Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet

Okay. Could the Teen Choice Awards make the red carpet segment any harder to see?!!? On Monday afternoon I googled the time of the red carpet and I found out it was airing at 6:30pm. Okay, I thought, it should be on Fox since that’s what channel the actual award show is on. At exactly 6:30 I plopped down on my parents bed (still Skyping with my cousin), flipped on the TV, and turned straight to Fox. To my surprise I saw that TMZ was on and became a mess. How was I supposed to document the celebrities’ outfits and blog about them?!? I anxiously searched through the channels to find no red carpet coverage. Furious, I googled Teen Choice Award Red Carpet, again, and saw that there was a live stream online! Um, excuse me?!?! Could you not freaking afford to have it air on TELEVISION!? Ugh, while I was relieved I was finally able to watch the Red Carpet, it kept freezing and pausing and going black, only a minor setback, however. Anyway, here is my opinion on best/worst dressed and best/worst makeup.


Favorite Outfits (female):
- Selena Gomez (BCBG Max Azria)
- Kristin Bell (Stella McCartney)
- Ashley Greene (Valentino)
- Lucy Hale (Paula Ka)
- Lea Michele (Naeem Khan)
- Yvonne Strahovski
- HIlary Duff (Hervé Léger by Max Azria)
- Kim Kardashian (Zuhair Murad)
- Kourtney Kardashian (Sass & Bide)
- Khloe Kardashian
- Megan Fox (Isabel Marant and Christian Louboutin heels)
- Sandra Bullock (J Brand leather pants)
- Shailene Woodley
- Victoria Justice (love the shoes)
- Troian Bellisario













Favorite Outfits (male):
- Chace Crawford
- Justin Long
- Cory Monteith
- Mark Salling
- Kevin McHale
- Chris Colfer
- David Henrie
- Taylor Lautner
- Matthew Morrison
- Josh Hutcherson










Least favorite Outfits (female):
- Levi Johnston's guest
- Emma Roberts (Brian Reyes)
- Leighton Meester (Pucci)
- Joshua Jackson's guest
- Josh Sussman's guest
- JoJo (shoes)
- Daniela Ruah
- Fivel Stewart
- India Eisley
- Jennifer Stone
- Kendall Jenner
- Mae Whitman
- Sarah Ramos
- Naya Rivera

Least favorite Outfits (male):
- Robert Pattinson (rolled up sleeves too far)
- Travie McCoy
- Greg Finley
- Daren Kagasoff
- Levi Johnson
- Josh Sussman

Favorite Makeup:
- Victoria Justice
- Lea Michele
- Shailene Woodley
- Leighton Meester
- Hilary Duff
- Shay Mitchell
- Megan Fox
- Nina Dobrev
- Ashley Benson
- Carrie Keagan
- Katerina Graham

Least Favorite Makeup:
- JoJo
- Emma Roberts
- Mae Whitman (eyebrows)









http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/teen-choice-awards-201098
http://www.jsyk.com/2010/08/09/teen-choice-2010-arrival-pics/?ncid=webmail
http://justjared.buzznet.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment