Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2010 Fashion's Night Out (KOP Mall)

The 2010 Fashion's Night Out is approaching faster than I thought.  As much as I wish I could go to New York City for it (thank you overprotective parents), I will be spending September 10, 2010 at the King of Prussia Mall taking advantage of the free gifts, exclusive sales, and tons of cool fashion.  This year I plan on getting there a bit earlier than my arrival time last year (about 8 pm. How lame).  I'm pleasantly anticipating the night and plan to hit up Neiman Marcus (for the FNO shirt), Bloomies, Nordstrom's (for the catwalk), Lilly Pulitzer, Madewell, Betsey Johnson, Lord and Taylor, and Coach.  I just cannot wait to be surrounded with hundreds of fashion lovers as well as makeup gurus and stylists.  I plan on indulging in every part of FNO (from the free food to the free gifts) in order to try and make the most of this special night.  Can't wait to post pics!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment