Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010 Fall Fashion Trends

My favorite part about the end of Summer is SPF. No, not the sun protection factor. I'm talking about Summer Pre-Fall. That's when I start compiling my lists of new fall trends. (I'm a compulsive list-maker). This year I've decided to take it up a notch and categorize each item as follows (keep in mind I just started my list today):

Tops (capes, ponchos, lace blouses)
Bottoms (high-waisted shorts, harem pants, tough pleated minis)
Shoes (booties, peep toes, hunter boots, colorful / studded flats)
Jewelry (layered necklaces, metal bangles)
Colors (emerald green, classic camel, electric blue, rich purple, modern metallic, mixed olives, pale blue, bright red)
Bags (Be and D, studs, chains cross-body)
Dresses (one shoulder)
Hair (perfect curls, choppy layers)

Additionally, I search sites such as Refinery29, Harpers Bazaar, and Collegefashion.net for the latest trends and tips on how to wear them. Here are a few of my favorites:

Color: Camel
Styles: Blazer or overcoat

Style: The tough pleated mini
Colors: Neutral solids such as black, gray, metallic

Style: Capes and ponchos
Colors: Neutral solids such as black, grey, brown, camel

No comments:

Post a Comment